8.26.2009

New BB Application!


Sooo recently I've been feeling bad about my blackberry...I really want the new iphone! BUT instead of complaining I've taken the initiative to make my bb the best bb EVER! :P So I got on my BB application world application and downloaded this new app, "Empower SMS Viewer and Composer".

I'm still using the trial but I think I'm sold already! It really allows me to personalize my phone and it threads all your messages like the iphone....You can choose either to put in a background pattern or color, a header pattern or color, font colors, incoming and outgoing msg icons, you can also pull up a page of icons really quickly (see picture below) and bunch of other cool things... you can personalize every detail of your txt messaging! ooo and you can choose the option to send your txt by clicking enter (like in BBM)



The only thing I dont like about it, is your inbox still looks the same, and unlike the iphone where each convo is in one folder, new threads are started to the same person anytime you message first. So it's basically the same blackberry txt messaging concept but you can add your own personal touches.

The application cost $9.99 and I think it's definitely worth it! Try out the trial to see how you like it!

Here's the link to the application.

No comments:

Post a Comment