1.30.2010

Where's M?!?!?!?

IM HERE, im here my loves! Things have been crazy busy lately! And since my management at work overloaded us with a bible of rules--I havent been able to blog as much :( but Im going to try to work out a system where I can write my posts in advance and then post them when I get a chance to make it easier on myself.

But where are my manners----HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!! What did you guys do? Any crazy stories?

I went with some friends to a Van Buuren event in Dubai!---And since we are all incapable of ever being on time--we ALMOST missed new years! hahah but no worries--we made it just in time! and we had a blast!---although this is my second dubai new years in a row--and i def dont want to do it again this year---time to move on! Heres a pic of the event i was at from my elevated VIP table baby oooo ya *wink*



No comments:

Post a Comment