12.28.2009

China's got it goooing ooon!


The Harmony express raced 1,100km in less than three hours on Saturday, travelling from Guangzhou, capital of southern Guangdong province, to the central city of Wuhan. The journey previously took at least 11 hours.




Wooow that's impressive! And would've really helped when I was doing uni in the states--I could've seen L every weekend! ooor day--if she was lucky enough :P I was in Virginia and L was in Pennsylvania--which by drive is like 12 hours or something ridiculous like that!

Click here for the article

4 comments:

  1. just wait dubai will have a train that does it in an hour and half in no time! you know men and their toys.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. does this train exist anywhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. M please tell me who you are, my friends at work and I are dying to know!!!!!!

    promise we wont tell :p

    ReplyDelete