12.24.2009

Oxygen Bar


Last week L gave me the evil eye when admiring my manicure and as a result i broke a nail! grrr....soo I had to make an emergency run to a nail spa to correct the problem....

ANYWHOOOZZZ while I was drying my nails I noticed this weird thing sitting on the counter....after some investigating they told me they have an oxygen bar! with four different scents to choose from, all you gotta do is stuff some hose up your nose for a number of minutes and BREATHE....apparently each scent encourages a different mood (ie relaxed, calm, or energetic)


I remember hearing about things like this in the states--but was really shocked to find it in kuwait!....I dont know it seems weird---and you have to do it infront of everyone...hmmm yaaa it is def not for me....


But if your interested, the oxygen bar is located in NSYTLE in alBustan mall, Salmiya.

2 comments:

  1. Anyone that has tried that knows its a rip off. It doesnt do a single thing. And even if it did induce certain "moods" (which I know isnt true) the effect would leave as soon as u stopped the gas. Thats the way nitrous acts except with nitrous u really do get an effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. covertpenguin is right...its total crap! and the sad thing is ppl really buy into it!!!!

    its shocking

    ReplyDelete