2.11.2010

Extra food? Give it to the poor!


I read this from 4thringroad.com....

This Is a Great idea in Kuwait people tend to overdue it with food when they do small parties and receptions or banquets this is a non profit orgnization called حفظ النعمة which come over to your house, hotel, diwaniya where your banquet is and take the extra food that is left over and distribute it to the poor people in Kuwait please Use them:

99366201 um Bader
or
99544361 um Mohammed

Update:

thanks to ILSul6ana for correcting me it turns out that حفظ النعمة is a Saudi operation and these two ladies are doing the same service. which makes me respect them even more because they take time from their own schedule’s to do this great deed allah ewafighum
Read more


GREAT IDEA!! I dont know how many istaqbaals and weddings I have been to where there was enough food to feed a whole country!! Everyone should save their number now--I know there are people out there that would really be grateful for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment