2.13.2010

Happy Valentines Day!


As overrated as I think this day is..I think this year, instead of my usual "this is just another day invented by masters of marketing and hallmark", I will leave my bitter single ways aside, and recognize the loves of my life---my family and friends.

My family have ,and will of course always remain, major components of my life. I know no matter what I can always count on them! I am grateful for them everyday and I want nothing more than for their health and happiness. I love them all :)

My friends, and they know who they are, are ones that have been with me through alot and I wouldnt trade them for anything in the world! (even if they dont read my blog :P)

My conscience, my moral compass, my happiness, my life, and my valentines, this year, are them--my family and friends!

I LOVE YOU GUYS :)

1 comment:

  1. That was beautiful, very well written lil sis!

    all you forgot to do was thank the academy :p

    Just joking, we all love you very much and you are and will always be the most amazing person I know :*****

    ReplyDelete