9.15.2009

Patrick Swayze Died!! :o :(


ooo myyy god :(.......... Swayze died at the age of 57 after a brave battle with cancer. My heart goes out to his family and fans.

He will truly be missed! A wonderful actor and dancer--how can we forget him? I know I wont! Dirty Dancing was one of my all time favorite movies and I loved his character and his iconic leap from the stage at the end of the movie always made me smile (that and the arm thing at the beginning of the dance :P)......ooo ooo and the lift! :)

Here's a link to the final dance from Dirty Dancing..."Time of my life"


May you rest in peace Patrick.....You will be missed.


1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge fan too, Dirty Dancing and Ghost the movie with Demi Moore were my old time favorite movies, He will truely be missed, May he rest in peace :(

    ReplyDelete