10.04.2009

Countdown to Oct 6th?? :s

soooo here I am falling asleep at work when out of no where I get the following text on my BB...

From:6102009.com
Text: This might interest you. Visit www.6october2009.com

NEEDING to know what this was about I immediately looked up the website and it was WERID. It's like a spotlight on a table and you can move around and look at different objects-including a calendar, postcard, key chains, iphone, and a paper that has 3 london hotels listed.




When you click on the iphone 4 videos come up, the first 2 videos are places in London downtown and in the last 2 videos its taping this Kuwaiti family in london on their way to the airport when the eldest son (I think) decides to stay cause he has something he needs to "take care of"...What's going on you may ask??

Well check out the website for youselves and see if you can figure it out! There is a countdown clock too :s





Here are my theories:

1-Awesome advertising for London hotels
2-A new Kuwait reality show
3-The documentation of an upcoming terrorist attack! (I will of course inform authorities if need be)

Either way props to who did this--def caught my attention and def keep checking it till they reveal what this is all about!---it better not disappoint!

Did anyone else get this txt??

No comments:

Post a Comment