10.12.2009

Review: SAYIDATY



During my lunch break I stopped by this lil' book shop in Avenues Phase II and didnt find any of the magazines I usually read so I picked up Sayidaty. AND I gotta say I really enjoyed it! They discussed fashion (which is always a MUST in women's magazines) and topics I found VERY interesting, including: the bride that set the fire during a wedding in Jahra a couple months ago, victims of acid burning in Pakistan, the controversy around virginity testing, "qat" a legal drug popular in Yemen and in many other countries, eating right at work (which I enjoyed cause I snack like a racoon!) and an interview with Megan Fox! I was really impressed and I def recommend the magazine to you guys for something a little different and more related to our region.

No comments:

Post a Comment