10.04.2009

SHAGGY BAAABY ;P


Whilst in Beirut I saw none other than Mr.Bombastic himself! I KNOW I KNOW "FLASHBACK!" but still its cool! and I'm totally thrilled cause this is technically my only "concert" I've been too (close your mouth---yes it's possible)
Here are some pics I took with my BB cause our camera died by the end of our trip and this was our last night.

Alright Shaggy is the one in the white shirt and black vest...the guy in the blue shirt was like his backup singer or something...and the other guy with the black jacket was singing bob sinclar songs---sooo ya Shaggy and a bunch of brothers--but still SHAGGY BAAAABY :P


Location: Skybar
Talent: Shaggy + "others"




1 comment:

  1. Cant believe u saw Shaggy! that is so COOL ;)
    i too have not been to a real concert so ur not alone, but i have been to a club in DC and Benny Benassi was there so that was fun :)
    did u know that shaggy was gonna be at that club?

    ReplyDelete