10.04.2009

Do you snore? (be honest!)


I honestly don't remember how I came across this website but I just had to share!

Now the thing you see engulfing the faces of this sweet old couple is a "revolutionary" product to help reduce snoring...


"
How it works - Snoring research has shown that a jaw supporter, keeping the lower jaw in an upward position increases the three dimensional space in the airway, reduces air velocity and soft tissue vibration. This action can eliminate or substantially reduce snoring."

Sounds interesting......but I'll just say it! This has got to be the most unattractive thing you can put on before you go to bed! Right after a night guard and facial mask!

I mean now its not only that you snore but you're gonna look like that in the morning! yikes! :s
Personally I don't snore buuuuut if my future husband does and it drives me crazy I'd def tie his head up in this! M needs her beauty sleep!

oooo and PS this chin hammock cost $70!! Here's the link for desperate people.

No comments:

Post a Comment