10.06.2009

October 6 website SOLVED!


ooookay so I went back to that website from that mysterious sms and found out it's some sort of competition ZAIN is doing... It's all about "finding Fahad" (a character from the little videos they had on their site)...

Apparently they will be updating their page with clues to help you solve the mystery and whoever "finds" Fahad has a shot of winning $10,000 or other valuable prizes....

If you're intersted in playing check out their site...You must be a ZAIN customer to enter and signing up is as simple as txting Fahad to: 99115858

I'm not sure if I'm going to enter---maybe just to satisfy my curiosity more...because I still don't get WHY this is happening???

2 comments:

  1. Is this the kuwaiti version of where's waldo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha ya i guess so! lol
    I've decided not to participate cause its just a ploy to get me to txt them and run up my phone bill---IM NO FOOL!

    ReplyDelete