10.07.2009

Judge accused of having sex with inmates!--yuck!


O god this is disgusting!! Apparently this judge would demand spanking and/or sex from inmates on trial in exchange for leniency.

A case is already being put together with over 15 inmates ready to testify against the judge as well as overwhelming evidence to corroborate their story.

This is just sick!

I wonder how the cases he has tried in the past will be affected? Since he would give someone that did have sex with him like 8 years jail time and inmates who wouldn't have sex with him 30 years--for the same crime! I think his cases need to be reevaluated.

Disgusting and disgraceful for a judge! ugh!

*Click on the picture to see the CNN video

2 comments:

  1. I read this and thought what a fucking jerk. I think he should be held to the harshest standards of the law based on the fact that "he should know better".
    Also if the people cannot put their trust in the judicial system then where do we put it? Aren't they supposed to be a nation of laws?
    On a funny side note- those prisoners were gonna be somebody else's bitch anyways, I'm sure that the judge would have been more gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! This guy is sick! And he's a judge!! seriously he should know better....daaamn when they put him away I wonder how his former sex friends will treat him :S

    ReplyDelete